· Parents are the primary educators of their children and the role of our school is to support and foster the education that has begun at home.
· Our school is a community of faith guided by prayer, appreciation of the scriptures, love and compassion.
· Providing a wide range of academic, athletic, spiritual and artistic opportunities will help our students to reach their full potential.
· Our goal is to help students become Christian leaders, responsible citizens and life-long learners.
· Positive classroom environments with dedicated staff members who strive to engage all learners.
· A wide variety of extra-curricular activities that appeal to a range of talents, interests and skill sets.
· A Learning Assistance Department that believes in inclusion, dignity of the individual and the desire to make every student successful.
· Opportunities for academic exploration and enrichment.
· A learning environment that nurtures a Christian behaviour among students, a respectful attitude towards peers, school authorities, and a respect for all property.